Sunday, October 4, 2009

Excited For My First Concert

Alright, in several hours I will be attending my first ever concert. It is a concert being held by my church. I will be attending this with my boyfriend Bailey, the two of us are excited but nervous due to the fact that neither of us have ever been to a concert and we have no idea what to expect. The bands that will be attending are Family Force 5, Breathe Carolina, Cash Cash, Queens Club and I Rival. I am a little nervous because the only band I am familiar with is Family Force 5, though I am a HUGE fan of their music so they are a good enough reason for me to attend. Bailey agreed to be dragged along for the ride. I'm just hoping that the other four bands preforming are good, because I don't want to wind up wasting twenty bucks on this concert - well, whatever money is wasted will probably be made up for by Family Force 5. I can only pray that I don't die in a mosh pit.

XOXO,
McKayla

No comments:

Post a Comment